Last updated on November 1, 2022
Now a day the use of smartphones and internet become more common. There for freelancing has not only come to be common but as well as a number one choice for career. Due to, lack of borders and the money which comes with it; freelancing has made its own spot in the world. Furthermore, who would wish to turn out to be his own boss? In case you are depressed of the regular 9 to 6 job. Or you are completely board of doing the same job every day. Or have an established job but want to start a well-paid side business in your free time. Freelance license in Dubai is the approach to go. All options which suits you, there are some of the things to think through before you take a decision. Freelancing in Dubai is at the greatest at this time in the market.
There are a huge number of oversees living in UAE from all over the world. Majority of them want to make more earnings additionally with their normal duties to earn extra income. It is due to the requirements of high style of living to keep up with a decent standard in the Society. In general people are mixed up about the part time job and freelance license Dubai. A Freelance license in Dubai is mostly working or running your business lawfully by means of a legal trade license.
Freelance license in Dubai
A part time working in UAE is considered as ban activity. But you can do this if you gets a separate authorization from the ministry of labor in Dubai. There is a great deal of benefits from getting a Freelance license in Dubai. For example, you can get the benefits of being the owner of a freelance company. And can also keep a company bank account, and a separate business address etc.
After you take a freelance license in Dubai you are then rightfully allow to run the business or work here. In UAE there are a few free trade zone authorities who allow you to get a Freelance license in Dubai. So you can apply a license from one of these free trade zone authorities. Choose the activity as per your certified professional experience. Occupants of UAE having a valid visa can start a Freelance license in Dubai without dismissing the current visa. If you have a spouse visa or employment visa can be the shareholder of your company. But on this time they will make obtainable NOC letter from the sponsor.
In freelance license Dubai, a physical office space is not essential. But then again many free zones also offer the flexi desk facility for small business. This comforts the owner, right to use the office and use the services like postal, receptionist along with meeting rooms etc. The trade license can be allocated within 7 to 10 week days. These opportunities are more suitable for folks who are in residency visa through their other half or employment visa.
Freelance license Dubai
A freelance license Dubai is basically means that, be your own boss. Dubai can be one of the leading places to start a freelance license in Dubai. Freelancing in Dubai is reasonably liberating. Yet, it is difficult, and it confidently is not a cakewalk. But in this case a good start can make the flight very smooth. And if you have the capability which it needs then the following thing you should do is to be familiar with all about the freelancing in Dubai.
Dubai in this stage is a hot bed for freelancers. A number of businesses are making the use of their services from corner to corner in different industries. Your judgment to open on your own is entirely braced by the government of UAE. And as a result the process to obtain a valid license for freelancing has been made very simple. In the UAE, a lot of the free zone authorities are offering freelance license in Dubai. And getting your license from a free zone can be helpful. Choosing an activity as per your qualified experience. You will require getting a trade license from a chosen licensing authority. Now the question is come how to get a freelance license in Dubai? You have to keep an eye on a process by offering a certain set of documents to the authorities as given further down:
Documents Required Getting a Freelance license in Dubai
- Complete application form of Freelance license in Dubai.
- A copy of your prepared business plan.
- A print copy of your passport.
- Reference letter duly sign from current or previous employers.
- Your resume along with original educational certificates.
- NOC signed by the sponsor to relocation of residence visa to freelance visa as well as to get hold of a freelance permit.
- Good standing certificate by the bank making sure that you have sound banking history.
- Range of your work or all testers of work which verify you could freelance in the stated business activity.
How to get a freelance license in Dubai
- Apply to free zone authority where you suggest to take a freelance license along with a freelance visa.
- Submit an application for early approval along with the business plan; passport copy, and the reference letter.
- After initial approval, you will get a verification letter from the relevant free zone authority.
- You need to sign the letter and give it for the final approval along with the other documents.
- Make all the payments, that is the license fee, sponsorship fee. And first episode for rent or office space (could be optional), as well as deposit (if applicable).
- Sign the free zone sponsorship agreement as well as gather the freelance permit too with the freelance visa.
- On gaining all the certifications as well as approval to initiate a freelance license in Dubai. You will get a ‘flexi desk’ and services inside the free trade zone.
- The license is allocated inside 7-10 week days
Freelance license cost in free zone
|Twofour54 free zone||2,500|
|D-Tech free zone||7,500|
|Ajman free zone||11,000|
|UAQ free zone||13,000|
|Fujairah free zone||14,000|
|RAK free zone||15,000|
Things you need to know for Freelance license in Dubai
- You can apply from one of the free trade zone that allow freelance license.
- And in case you are on your wife or husband visa. And you want to apply for a freelance license then you need to get an NOC from your sponsor. The same applies in case you are employee you require an NOC from your company.
- You do not need an office to get the freelance license. But Dubai free zone do arrange for flexi desk offices for such a business.
- As a Freelancer you don’t need to submit an audit report.
- And another import thing you need to know that it is very easy to apply for the license by your own. But we will recommend you to contact us to make the process at ease.
Being your own boss absolutely sounds great. But it does not mean that you will be relaxed, you need to work very hard to achieve your goal. One of the most significant things to know while doing freelancing in Dubai is networking. It will take you to the right group of people. If you think you can do it, then you must not wait for it.
Submit Your Review
Our Client Reviews
Thank you for the help
I am going to recommend TLD consultancy firm for getting a freelance license in Dubai or for any other business setup advisory.
Thank you TLD for your Support
TLD Consultancy always delivers on time and without any hurdle; great job!
Freelancer license in Dubai
They are very clear and transparent in terms of the cost and quick to respond when it comes to follow ups. I completely enjoyed my freelance license process due to their transparent method of processing. Thank you TLD.
Thank you TLD
I contact them for the setup of my freelance license in Dubai and their service ware soundly good. The stream of information ware really error free, I have got all the information which I needed for my license approval. Thank you guys
Freelancer license in Dubai
Exceptional services offer by TLD Consultancy firm, they have experience team and have full know how of the freelance license in Dubai.
Freelance license in Dubai
The most important gadget which I have seen in the process of the TLD Consultancy is that they do their job with honesty and efficiency. Thank you TLD Consultancy for your help in our freelance license in Dubai. Once again thank you for your quick response as well as your full support. I will consider this firm again and again for any consultancy requirement.
Freelancer license in Dubai
They are the best consultancy firm for freelance license in Dubai. I love their fast response and their complete devotion towards my enquiry.
Thank you TLD thank you Sara
I found Mrs Sara one of the best consultant and she was very skillful and very informative.
They are very clear and transparent in terms of the cost and quick to respond when it comes to follow ups. I contact them for a freelancer license in UAE; they provide me all possible option; in which i have pick the best one. I am very satisfied form TLD. Thank you guys! thumbs Up